I want a netbook :(

It's 2009 and I find myself craving a netbook. Not that I don't love my current laptop, because honestly, I do, but it's just so big. Here's the thing. My laptop's great. It's got a nice big screen, and an excellent keyboard. In fact, I find that the whole typing and computing experience on it is even better than when I'm working on full fledged desktops. But again, the thing's just huge and weighs a ton. That's not so bad when the day is early, and I'm full of energy. But at the end of the day, when I find myself walking around somewhere, with a laptop bag slung around my shoulder, whose contents just weight like a ton of bricks, I ask myself, Isn't there a better way than this?

Cue the netbook. Yes, I know their keyboards are small, but hey, I've got small hands. Yes, I know their screens are small as well, but my vision's pretty decent right now, and well, I was planning to get myself some glasses anyway. So I was looking around online, at sites offering reviews on the best netbook out there, and while I may not necessarily be enthralled by the idea of a pink netbook, I'm thinking I'd love to have something that easy to lug around.

No comments:

Post a Comment